Accounting: Blockchain Applications
Streamlining the world’s global financial infrastructures, creating greater career progression for professionals
An Innovative New Era in Accounting
Blockchain technology is giving global businesses and those who are in finance-focused professions vast amounts of control and accessibility over data that is creating smarter, more automated, and more transparent ways of working. This is streamlining how businesses operate and saving significant amounts of money at the same time.
The Accounting: Blockchain Applications course outlines the changes taking place in the industry that have largely been unimaginable up until now. Alongside an introduction to blockchain technology, those taking this course will also learn about the essentials of blockchain and triple-entry accounting, tokenization and its impact on accounting, taxation, and future developments.
Who Should Sign Up?
- Students majoring in accounting, finance, or business related studies
- Accountants of all levels of experience from staff accountants to partners
- Professionals in the accounting or finance industry
- Any individual interested in cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
Innovative Hands-on Lab
More details to follow soon!
What You’ll Learn
- Module 1: Introduction to Blockchain and Triple-entry Accounting
- Module 2: Tokenization
- Module 3: Taxation of Digital Assets
- Module 4: How Blockchain and Digital Assets will Transform the CPA Profession
Industry certification on the blockchain
We’ve partnered with Credly (formerly part of Pearson) to provide industry-recognized certifications, tracked on the blockchain.
Purchase this Coinifide Course Today!
Ready to join an exciting new era in accounting and to bring real value to your resume as the industry takes this innovative path?