Taxation: Blockchain Applications
Streamlining the world’s global financial infrastructures, creating greater career progression for professionals
Bringing New Levels of Accuracy and Transparency
The Taxation – Blockchain Applications course explores the radical shift in tax systems that is being brought about by the integration of blockchain technology whilst providing industry-leading, invaluable experience through unique hands-on labs delivered by global, industry-leading technology creators.
Who Should Sign Up?
- Students majoring in the following areas: Taxation; Accounting; Finance; Management; or any major within the School of Business
- Tax Accountants to Managing Partners working in taxation
- Taxation professionals of all levels and experience working in the private sector
Innovative Hands-on Lab
Learners also have the ability to gain hands-on experience through labs and assignments using server simulations and blockchain tools. The labs will provide a practical demonstration of the fundamentals of blockchain technology and how to track and reconcile cryptocurrency transactions.
What You’ll Learn
- Course 1: The History and Evolution of Cryptocurrency
- Course 2: Cryptocurrency Taxation
- Course 3: Cryptocurrency Tax Saving Strategies
- Course 4: Regulatory Uncertainty and IRS Enforcement Actions
Industry certification on the blockchain
We’ve partnered with Credly (formerly part of Pearson) to provide industry-recognized certifications, tracked on the blockchain.
Purchase this Coinifide Course Today!
Ready to join an exciting new era in taxation and to bring real value to your resume as the industry takes this innovative path?